Jag 20 Emerging Alumni Leader Awards
The Jag20 is Georgia Regents University’s Alumni Emerging Leader awards program honoring 20 outstanding younger alumni who have upheld the values of Georgia Regents University and have made a significant impact in their chosen career field, their community and/or their alma mater. The Jag20 will be honored at an awards luncheon on April 27,2014 during Alumni Weekend.
- The nominee must be a Georgia Regents University graduate (undergraduate or graduate degree) or graduate of a legacy institution (Augusta College, Augusta State University, Georgia Health Sciences University or the Medical College of Georgia).
- The nominee must be under the age of 40 at the awards luncheon on April 27, 2014
- Nominations may be made by any person or group. However, self-nominations are not accepted.
- The nominator must complete a nomination form (electronic or paper), letter of recommendation and provide any supporting information as requested in the application process.
- The nominee will be contacted about the nomination by the Alumni Office and must send in resume, CV or any other incomplete information that the nominator did not provide.
Consideration is based on the nominee’s contributions of Georgia Regents University’s 6 Core Values (listed below) as well as their contributions to their chosen career field, service in their community, and engagement of their alma mater.
GRU Core Values:
- Collegiality – reflected in collaboration, partnership, sense of community, and teamwork.
- Compassion – reflected in caring, empathy, and social responsibility.
- Excellence – reflected in distinction, effectiveness, efficiency, enthusiasm, passion, and quality.
- Inclusivity – reflected in diversity, equality, fairness, impartiality, and respect.
- Integrity – reflected in accountability, ethical behavior, honesty, and reliability.
- Leadership – reflected in courage, honor, professionalism, transparency, and vision.
Download the nomination form.
Nominate an alumnus